I just wanted to pop over and tell you all that I will be setting up shop at Bargain Hunting this Sunday, August 26 at Castaway in Portland, Oregon. This show is really rad because it is actually an indie clearance sale.
I will have a lovely assortment of Lady Ties on sale for only $15 each, plus I have a big box of retired goodies and one-of-a-kind pieces that will be priced to sell quickly. These treasures include:
• Retro Button Packs: Regular Price: $5 / Sale Price: $3
• Ruffle Bum Knickers: Regular Price: $25 / Sale Price: $8
• Headbands: Regular Price: Previously NFS / Sale Price: $5
• Retro Prize-Ribbon Brooches (Victorian Black Swan, Retro Halloween, & Valentine): Regular Price: $15 / Sale Price: $5
• Super Cute Floral Cabochon Rings: Regular Price: $7 / Sale Price: $1
• Retired Flapper Garlands: Regular Price: $23 / Sale Price: $5
Plus some other miscellaneous Flapper Girl goodies from the past.
I am excited for this show! It should be a lot of fun. Plus my crafty soul sister Diana of Moss Handmade will be there, and I can’t wait to hear all about her recent trip to France.
Hope to see you there!