This weekend I:
• Redesigned my cupcake iron-on patch tutorial. Feel free to download it & make some cupcake patches! Let me know what you think.
• Did a lot of homework for my least favorite class. The project is coming along nicely. Thanks for asking.
• Slept in a little ♥
• Watched some TV shows with my sweetie late at night.
• Played the Squirrel Game with Nattie. Also helped Chas & Nattie work on a new jigsaw puzzle.
• Did a little window shopping on Hawthorne with the fam.
• Went out for breakfast on Sunday morning.
• Signed up for a holiday ornament swap.
• Worked on some flapper ornaments! I’m going to set up my retro silver Xmas tree and take some photos of them later this week.
• Wondered if it will snow today (Monday).
How was your weekend?