I can’t believe it’s May already! May is my favorite month. It’s my birthday & wedding anniversary month, and it’s always filled with good energy, bursts of beautiful weather, creative energy, and plenty of glorious daylight hours.
So what have I been up to so far this month? Lots!
• Revisiting and revising all my design projects I’ve done in school so far. I have sophomore portfolio review at the end of the month. Eeep!
• Homework. Hoo boy, I’ve been designing a lot of projects this term.
• Got totally spoiled on Mother’s Day. I’m so lucky to have a husband and daughter who love me so much.
• Drinking a lot of Chas’ homemade iced coffee.
• Continuing my journey in drawing class. I think I’m actually improving.
• Working on orders for a handful of the lovely stores that carry my line.
• Shipping off Etsy orders. I’m so glad you all love my cupcake picks and garlands so much! <3
• Getting even more excited to work on my Hallowe'en line as soon as school is out in early June.
Plus, May is Flapper Girl’s birthday month too. We’ll be turning three on Friday, and I have a fun little giveaway planned, so stay tuned for that!